I know it has been over a month since I have posted, but I have been BUSY, STRESSED, and CrAzY! I have been in the process of getting a job, figuring out what I want to do with the rest of my life, where I'm moving, and finishing school stuff. Well, I am pleased to announce that I got a job at Fort Riley. I will be one of the Suicide Prevention Program Managers. I'm excited to work with the military still! This is a blessing, because I can't imagine the other labor in search for a job far away and this just fell into place! I start before I even graduate; June 29th. The company is flexible and will allow me to take time to finish my report to graduate. It pays well, with great benefits!!! I'm happy about it and am anxious to start. I still have a lot a head of me, but I will take one day at a time. Thanks for all your prayers and inquiries! They are much appreciated!
5 years ago
3 comments:
Congratulations!! How exciting, Good Luck.
Congrats on finding a job Heidi! I hope all goes well.
-Stormi
Congratulations! I want to know details. Is it direct clinical work or working with the program? Are you planning on staying in Manhattan?
Post a Comment