Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Catch up



This pic explains how I have been feeling....blah :)

I know, I know....It has been ages! I have been on hiatus I guess. Well, better yet, trying to get my act together with school and the future. I have been at a stand still on my thesis as I may change it to a report because it may fit my needs better. Most of me just wants to just finish as I have about checked-out. I also contribute all this to what time of year it is. During this spring time I get fed-up and lack motivation until the consistent weather comes and I get motivated to do things again. Arg!

I was able to go home and see family and even Tim, Alicia, and Ellia. I'm in love with my nieces!!! Alicia, I need to send you some pics!

Well, I will be taking a trip to Florida for a few days with my roommate! We acquired some cheaper tickets. I'm so excited to just relax at the beach....yay! Mom, if you are reading this....now you know :)

I got Coco, my car, back and my dad did an excellent job in trying to fix it himself. You go dad! I really appreciate a dad that can fix stuff!

1 comments:

Whitney said...

Hi friend--sorry you feel blah--get rejuvenated on the beach and come visit us at Ft. Leonard Wood!!!!