So I have had multiple comments about how old my posts are and that I haven't done anything on my page since September. Well it's all true. I have neglected my website. Well, I finally felt motivated to update. I love checking out Tim and Alicia's, Elise's, Tyler and Nikki, and Drew and Stormi's blogs along with others.
Well it has been a busy time. Lets see, well I'm a full-time student working part-time and also seeing clients in the evenings, so I don't have a lot of free time, howeve this semester has been LOTS better than last....man it was brutal. Here are some pictures from Christmas with family. This was my recovery period. I was pretty burnt-out from school, my crazy preschool kids, and seeing lots of clients before Christmas. I was soooo excited to spend time with the WHOLE family this Christmas, not to mention playing with my chubby, silly, squeely, all personality, two nieces! I was literally addicted to them while I was home. I wanted to eat them up! It has been awesome to see how they have grown as well!

1 comments:
:) Yay! I'm glad you updated your blog, I check it all the time with high hopes. You have made my day. Seth and I have a blog too, sethnmegsburke@blogspot.com. Looks like you're doing great thing Heidi, way to be!
Post a Comment