Ah yes Carmen's wedding in DC. It was wonderful. I saw the Aerospace museum, Natural History Smithsonian and was able to reunite with new and old friends. Carmen looked beautiful! The DC temple was gorgeous of coarse. I did get to spend about 4 hours in the visitors center waiting so I can tell you all about it. One thing I did get from DC is to NEVER live there. The traffic is horrible! Even at 12 at night!! Yikes...not my cup of tea. DC definitely has a different feel. I have discovered I am a west girl!
Funny story.... At the wedding I put 2 presents on the gift table, one to give to Carmen and Alfonso later. Well we were going out to decorate the car and I had to get this special gift to Carmen (it was a first night bag) well some of Alfonso's relatives saw me take it. Now they speak Spanish and they started saying that the blonde girl took a gift. The whole family new about it. Even Carmen's mom!!! Carmen had to explain that it was something I put in her car...yet it was embarrassing for her. So everyone knows me as the blonde klepto girl! Oh well....I won't see a lot of them ever again. I thought it was hilarious though!
5 years ago
1 comments:
Hey! What's up? WE want more about what's going on there. How's school? Do you have time to play tag? Check out my blog...
Post a Comment