Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving and New Hair




Thanksgiving was a blast! Probably because I got to play with both my nieces and hold my little nephew Beck! I changed my hair and I love it! I've decided I'll keep it for now and I have not had an identity crisis so that is good. I love the season because it allows me to reflect what I am grateful for.

I am also grateful for my ownership of a new car! I've looked for months and found the one I love! The Civic EX!

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Woooh!!! I love the hair too! Mine is just as dark and I still have days I wake up and want to go back blonde, but for the most part I like it too! Are you still coming to DC in Jan?

The P Family said...

You got a new car? WOW! Congrats! You deserve a new car! :)

CarmenP said...

Heidi!! It was so good seeing you!! I LOVE your new hair! Definitely a keeper-- & congrats on the new car- Love ya

Robyn and Anthony said...

It is hard to recognize you without blonde hair... but the brown is beautiful and very shiny! I love your new car- sounds like a smart buy! Since its new and all, why don't you make a roadtrip out to AZ???? :)

Robyn and Anthony said...

It is hard to recognize you without blonde hair... but the brown is beautiful and very shiny! I love your new car- sounds like a smart buy! Since its new and all, why don't you make a roadtrip out to AZ???? :)