Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Contemplation







Well, so I have been thinking about my goals and how a few months ago I felt overwhelmed about so many things I need to change. While watching General Conference I enjoyed a comment that I have always kept. President Monson stated that the only thing that is constant is change. I've discovered I love to experiment and try new things. For instance, I enjoy doing something different than I normally do if I am not getting the results that I want. A wise professor told my class "If you keep doing what you're doing, you're going to keep getting what you're getting" (Poduska). So true! I just appreciate Monson's words and that we should not be just content with things. I think we should actively keep changing, growing, and experiencing. The good news is, we are not expected to be perfect, and I am completely happy with the small changes in my life and giving myself credit for them. I think everyone should give themselves more credit for the small changes they make because you deserve it and Christ helps with that!!!!

1 comments:

elise blaine said...

I heard somebody say once that the definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. so change is good, might be painful, but it keeps us from going crazy